Quarantine hair, don’t care 😳 Until I decided I was going to post this picture and then suddenly I cared πŸ˜‚ . But I’m posting anyways because #quarantine . I REALLY want to use this time to get healthier, learn more, and leave on the other side better than I came in. And I want that for you too! . So I decided I was going to take a weak component in my life and put more focus there. That weak component = veggie consumption. . Anyone else? πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️

Quarantine hair, don’t care 😳 Until I decided I was going to post this picture and then suddenly I cared πŸ˜‚ . But I’m posting anyways because #quarantine . I REALLY want to use this time to get healthier, learn more, and leave on the other side better than I came in. And I want that for you too! . So I decided I was going to take a weak component in my life and put more focus there. That weak component = veggie consumption. . Anyone else? πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️